Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Intentional Walk


It's late, I feel a cold coming on, and the Phils lost again. This leads me to not want to write anything and just go to bed, but let me give a little. I'm pretty much intentionally walking this blog.

Carlos Ruiz had to go back down to Panama, because his wife ended up having a C-section. It sounds like everyone is doing well, but I think they named the baby, Carlos. This would be cool if he didn't already have another son named Carlos. Is he trying to switch his nickname from "Chooch" to "The George Foreman" of Baseball?

Mayberry Jr. had a good game today. I'm still pulling for Brown. I'm not a big reader, and Brown is so much easier on the back of a jersey then Mayberry Jr. By the way, a special thanks to my good friend Mr. Whittle for the correction on my spelling of "Domonic" yesterday. Not so much, for the correction, but the confirmation that someone really is reading my blog.

Ok, there are some tidbits. I'm going to take some CVS brand Airborn and go to bed.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment